The adrenaline hypo is a portable adrenaline-boosting device which appears only in the 2002 video-game The Thing. Designed to give a temporary boost of courage to a squad member who is suffering from fear, the hypo consists of a syringe, trigger and a chemical chamber. They are considerably rare items.
- In the infirmary of U.S. Outpost 31's remains, lying on a surgical rack next to a report page, near the stretcher medical bed.
- In the Norwegian Research Center, on a desk in the dormitories where you find the Walkers that Williams requests you to kill.
- In the Strata Medical Laboratory's armory. Have Dixon fix the Junction Box and head into the armory. Go inside and you'll find an adrenaline hypo next to a health pack.
- In the many areas where your squad members run the risk of panicking. Pushing them away from the area is enough, however.
- In certain combat situations, when your squad mates will begin to panic when seeing The Thing.